Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Salzsquatch's Overrated All-American Team

Earlier this week I posted about Khloe Kardashian and Matt Kemp being a rumored fling. In that blog I stated the Rihanna was ugly and the backlash I've received since then has been massive. Two people commented on it shaming me. Since apparently I have horrible taste in women, I figured I'd lay it all on the table and flat out list my top 5 most overrated women of today. Let's do it!

5. Kristen Stewart
Became huge around 2010? (I think). People go bananas over this chick and I've never understood it. She's hot, but nothing about her gets me all hot and bothered. 

4. K$SHA
There's zero chance thats a chick right?

3. Avril Lavigne

Now I don't know if this goes for everyone, but my friends are lunatics and think this girl is a smoke. Is she cute? Yeah I'll throw her that bone, but using hot here would be just a terrible disservice. Only thing going for her is she married the frontman for Nickelback, power move at it's purest.

2. Rihanna 
Y'all probably saw this coming, but I just don't see it at all here. Not attracted to Rihanna in the slightest. I don't know about you but not a huge fan of girls with a five head. Take a look at that thing... could land a plane there.

1. Lindsey Lohan

Ugly. All there is to say. Like with every other girl on this list, and even maybe the one dude on here, I would possibly bang them just because they're celebs. Now don't get me wrong, I realize Lohan is a certifiable dick wrecker in the sack, but even that wouldn't convince me to touch this chick with a 30 foot pole. I'll throw dryer sheets in this direction for days. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to freshen up a bit. 

1 comment:

  1. Ke$ha and rhianna would be psycho in the sheets, step your list game up #firesalzsquatch

    ReplyDelete