Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A-ROD Walks Out... Who Gives a Shit???

Wrong Alex Rodriquez, but with blue steel like that I honestly couldn't resist.

This story has literally been raping my twitter feed like nobody's business. Its been so over blogged and over hyped that I am going to spare you. Instead I am going to blog about what I think is not only the biggest story of the day, but quite possibly the entire decade...


THIS EXISTS!?!?!:


PIZZA ONESIE BITCHES. For the bargain price of $99 you can suit up as a pizza forever, which means quite possibly never paying for a slice again. I need one of these and I needed it yesterday. But this item isn't even the best onesie on 1991inc.com.

Check out this little ditty:
DONE. INTERNET HAS BEEN WON.

Party time baby!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment