Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Johnny Football… Not Cool


Surfing the internet this morning I saw this video on SI.com with the headline "In a Poll of Aggie Players, Johnny Manziel Not Voted Coolest".  My simple response? Who the fuck cares? I don't even understand how SI can post this and think that it's news. Duh Manziel's teammates aren't going to admit he's the coolest. The dude hangout with Drake and Lebron, of course he's cool. You know the only people who hangout with these dudes/ realize they even exist? A bunch of virgins that are in the fake military at A&M and somehow think they are doing College Station a favor. If one person outside of the 979 area code knows who the fuck anyone in this video is, they are lying. 

Plus when you can dress up as god damn Scooby Doo for Halloween and still hang with smokes like this, you have gotta be cool. I don't care what anyone says, nobody puts Johnny in a corner.

P.S Is it weird the entire time I was writing this blog this is the only thing I could think of: 

No comments:

Post a Comment