Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dude Eats/ Drinks Anything: Absolute Hardo or Mentally Insane???



Stumbled upon this guy today, and officially decided I need him in my entourage stat. I realize that his videos have like 5 million views so I am a little late, but that doesn't change how insane these videos are. In case you currently don't own a computer (like yours truly) the above vid is of this guy named Shoe Nice straight murdering a bottle of Patron in like 9 seconds, and then a bottle of 151 in a similar amount of time, and this isn't even close to the craziest thing he does. Below he eats a bottle of play do.

And here Shoenice is just a normal dude and eats a big mac. Followed by absolutely mercing the box it is served in.

I don't care what you say, no one is lighting up my youtube feed more than this guy right now. Each video destroys the one before it.

P.S if anyone has info on how to get Shoenice to come to my house and eat like blankets and such shoot me an email.

(h/t dodgesalisbury13 for the videos)

2 comments: