Monday, January 6, 2014

Emma Watson Is Single... I'm So In It Hurts

Original Story

Single and ready to fuck, plain and simple. Anyone who's anyone knows that I have had Hermione in my cross hairs since "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone". Would rather hold her hand then bang any Victoria's Secret model. Does that make me a gay ball? Better yet do I even fucking care if that makes me a gay ball? Not at all. I loved Hermione before loving witches was cool. I haven't been this excited since I discovered that something happens from rubbing your penis really fast for 4 minutes. I don't care if Hermione is most likely a dead fish in the sack, nothing will stop this obsession. And now that my blog has like 20 regular viewers and our radio show had two people watching live today, I am essentially a celebrity on the internet. Game over.

P.S. Was that dick joke to much? No shame to my game, just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment