Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jerry Jones Supports Expanding Playoffs...UGH

Original Story


Less than 24 hours after I post my Token Cowboys Blog, Jerry comes out and just blows my mind with how intelligent he is. Hmm... You're telling me that the owner/GM of a team that has just barely missed out on the playoffs the last 3 years wishes that they allowed more teams into said playoffs? Didn't see that shit coming. Hey Jerry, instead of praying they expand the playoffs how about you just make your team better. I know your mind might be blown here, but it is possible to not field the exact same roster year after year (new theory by me, Jerry Jones doesn't know that Free Agency is a thing. Just thinks you can only trade and draft people). The NFL expanding the playoffs to let more teams in is like One Direction letting Drew Brees into their "band" (is that what you call them, I don't a word to describe a group of perfect). You don't mess with perfection Jerry. 1D knows that, Drew Brees knows that, and everyone but you knows that.




Nobody puts One Direction (Salzsquatch) in the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment