Monday, January 6, 2014

Yarmulke Wearing Northwestern Basketball Player Makes National News

Original Story


Before I say anything, I want to preface this blog by saying I'm not a Jew hater. That being said, this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Aaron Lieberman makes national news for wearing a Yarmulke (which honestly is not how that word should be spelled in the slightest. Super frustrating to continually spell that wrong). How is a guy wearing a tiny hat newsworthy? I'll tell you why. The internet is run by Jewish people. Straight up accept it world. A guy that didn't do anything for the 1 minute of total time he logged in a 20 point loss makes national news. Meanwhile, I am on my couch spitting blog magic daily and probably couldn't even get the local high school women's basketball coach to make an appearance on Salz Bro's Radio. Shows you where the world has it's fucking priorities. Shameful.

P.S. How about the part in the article where they talk about how he sometimes has to walk 8 miles to practice because he can't use electricity certain times because of being Jewish (didn't know that was real). Such a squid move it's unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment