Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Doomsday Preacher Harold Camping Dies

Original Story


In case any body is unfamiliar with Harold Camping, he's the dude who predicted not once, but twice that the world was going to end. As you can probably guess, he was slightly wrong. Now I am not a super religious dude, but I have the feeling that if I was going to make a prediction that the entire world was basically going to internally combust, I would probably double check my findings a few times over before I told everyone. Just a hunch. Plain and simple this guy revolutionized the way people freak out about the Rapture. So for that I'll toss him out a quick R.I.P.

P.S. This is probably material for a later blog, but if you find out the world is ending in 10 minutes, what song are you bumping on your way out. Didn't even have to think about mine:


No comments:

Post a Comment