Thursday, December 19, 2013

Is This The Grossest Danica Pic Ever



So I stumbled upon this while browsing the internet today.... What in the fuck is all I could say. A little back story though. Supposedly in this pic she's filming her new Go Daddy super bowl commercial, doesn't matter. Who in their right mind wants to look at that shit. Barf. I fucking hate Danica with a burning passion as it is, this just put me over the top. The only reason this bitch is driving for NASCAR is because she is one of the few women that can almost successfully operate a motorized vehicle without a total meltdown. Also in what world would Go Daddy think it would be ok to make this commercial with Danica as a body builder. Gross City, population DP. 

Que my list of notably bad drivers, and its a detailed one.

1. Any type or kind of Asian
2. Women
3. Old people
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Me when my dad let me drive as a 6 year old

P.S. Notice how men didn't make the list? That's right cause we can fucking drive with the best of 'em.

P.P.S. Is driving with a bad women driver a top 2 worst thing ever? Answer... YES

P.P.P.S. Salzquatch can suck a fatty, I'll blog when I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment