Monday, December 30, 2013

Khloe Kardashian Claims To Have Lost 30 Pounds

Original Story


This chick is becoming a joke. I'm not sure who Fudge and I blog about more now, Khloe or Jerry Jones. It's a weekly battle between the two and I'm not sure when it is going to end. In the newest edition of U.K Cosmo (can't even get a U.S cover Khloe?) Kardashian claims to have lost 30 pounds. Normally this isn't news, except I'm one million percent positive that she has said this same thing like 15 times. And not to beat a dead horse into the ground or whatever, but she doesn't look skinny in that picture, and that is with photoshop and shit. The lady is still drop dead hideous and I'm not sure anything can change that besides the gene reconstruction therapy in Die Another Day, where they can change your whole face for the greater good. 

P.S. Here's quick timeline of Khloe "losing weight"

1. 

2. 

3. 



No comments:

Post a Comment