Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Johnny Manziel And Mike Evans: "We Out Bitches!"

Original Story
Reports are flying around like crazy saying that Manziel and Evans last game will be in the Chik-Fil-A Bowl against the Duke Blue Devils. I can't even tell you how psyched I am. After this game the bar scene in College Station is going to be similar to the final Lord of the Rings battle at Gondor, just carnage everywhere. Kid will probably bring Drake and Lebron out with him on a monday night. Fun fact, I absolutely hate both of those dudes, but I would be lying to everyone if I said I would pass on becoming best friends with them out of nowhere. Manziel, Drake, Lebron, and Salzsquatch, coming to a bar/ WWE ring near you? Four Horsemen city!

Oh yeah, Evans, you're okay to hangout with I guess? You can be our J.J Dillion of you want bro, don't feel left out.


If you don't think I'm making Mike Evans give this speech every time we go out on the town then you just don't know me that well.



No comments:

Post a Comment