Monday, December 30, 2013

Tim Tebow Hired As SEC Network Analyst

Original Story


Being from Dallas, my first sports blog of the day probably should be related to the Cowboy's sticking with what they are good at and finishing out of the playoffs yet again. But at this point who is even surprised that happened? Not even going to touch it at this point.

The SEC Network (affiliate of ESPN) announced today that Tebow has been hired as an analyst for them. No way? ESPN finding another way of shoving Tim Tebow down our throats? Never would've expected it. Now I don't hate Tim near as much as every other person on earth. I'm not sure why everyone is so peeved by him being a good guy and shit. Only thing that bothers me is that he has to tell us how good of a guy he is. You want to never have fun in college and be a virgin for going on 25 years (which is essentially forever)? Do you brah, just don't tell me about it. Only thing worse then the dude who doesn't party is a dude who doesn't party and makes it a point of telling everyone. Like I've said forever, can't trust a guy who doesn't booze, just frankly not possible.

P.S. Who does Tim Tebow think he is in the picture? Matching neon hat and collar? White on white? Drying that out for sure. Tim loses points with me just because he thinks he's Ricky Fowler.

No comments:

Post a Comment