Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fudge Tells ME To Step My List Game Up?!?!

Yes you read that correctly. The dude that hasn't blogged since essentially Thanksgiving commented on one of my blogs. The Fudge has the nerve to full on call my list game out when he can't even string together 100 word blogs with a video and a picture attached. Even better was his response to me yesterday when I texted him to blog it up more. Said he "was at a buddies lake house, and then ranch the next day". Apparently these cities don't have any computers or internet. I guess only certain people have it in them to cut it in the blog world these days. This morning at 6:30 AM I was spitting magic in the form of words, like the straight blanimal I am (blog animal for you poops that didn't know).

P.S. How Willis Reed of me is it to come off the bench and blog after the traumatic Biebz news I read this morning?

1 comment: