Friday, December 20, 2013

Kate Upton Is Single... Yawn

Original Story


In about 12 hours this story is going to be blowing up my twitter newsfeed with the exact same dumbass quote, "Kate Upton is single, so your saying theres a chance?". For one, there is literally no chance, at all. So shut up. And two, I am so absolutely furious at myself for forgetting Kate Upton on my most overrated women All American Team. She is the epitome of overrated. Now I am sure all 26 of my readers are probably saying "Hey Salzsquatch, you've said like 8 girls in the last two days are ugly. Are you sure you don't have the gay?". You idiots are the reason I write these blogs. Did I ever say I wouldn't bang them? No, I would absolutely push some rope. But for anyone to say that Kate Upton is even remotely close to the hottest women on earth is pure insanity. She looks like a teenage boy with boobs. And when you boil it all down what are boobs? Fat. Thats it, just plain old fat. 

P.S. The whole point of this original blog was to ask if a single person knows who Upton's old boyfriend Maksim Cherkovskiy is. Says he's a Dancing With the Stars regular... so still no idea what that means. Looking for a friend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment