Friday, December 20, 2013

"I Wish We Had Some Of These Players" Says Jerry Jones At UIL Championships

Original Story


For sure thought this was a story from The Onion when I first saw the headline. Apparently at the UIL Football Championships this past week Jerry "joked" that some of these players were good enough to play for Cowboys. Fun fact Jerry, they are. What's the difference between Morris Claiborne and Little Timmy from Kilgore High School? Timmy can get scored on for 1/10,000 of the price. Anyone is qualified to play defense for the Cowboys simply by being able to form words and breath. The football team at Gallaudet College (school for the deaf) can run a Cover 2 with equal deft and precision. But like any other dumb Cowboys fan I am going to get my hopes up that we beat both the Skins and the Eagles and make it to the playoffs. Prepare for some heartbreaking tweets this week, don't even care that it's Christmas. 


P.S. I don't want this 9 year old girl to be running back for us next year, I need her to. 1,900 yards and 35 scores??? Put her on my Replacements roster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment