Monday, December 30, 2013

Samsung Sells 110 Inch Television For Like A Billion Dollars

Original Story

Well I guess today is just shit on the Black Stallion Blogs headquarters by parading around ridiculous amounts of money all up in my face day. I just wrap up blogging about the feast of the century at Applebee's, and now this madness gets tossed in my face? And yes I realize this TV only cost 150k, but that is still insanity. Along with being the size of my house, this TV has four times the resolution of a normal TV. What kind of deranged animal is is going to watch this thing? Almost certain that you'd get motion sickness or pass out or something? New number one on my bucket list? Inherit $150,375, buy this TV, and then celebrate by attending the Applebee's bash of the millennium.

P.S. That whole motion sickness thing I mentioned? I know thats real because it happens to Fudge. Dude got a PS4 and can't play it longer than an hour because he gets nauseous. Doesn't blog like a champion, and it appears he can't game like a champion either. Peasant City.

P.P.S. This vid is so Fudge it hurts. Totally was my peasant when we were kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment